Saturday 23 July 2011

Why am I doing this?

There are several reasons. Firstly, over the years that I’ve been running Ron’s Bits I’ve been asked lots of questions, mainly from newcomers to the sport, about how to build certain parts such as the steering, clutch, pulley systems and whilst I am always happy to give answers to these questions nothing beats seeing photographs showing the item in question. I know that other racers have produced their own websites with photos of their builds but I wanted to have a Blog that hopefully will show the build in minute detail and have other information such as the cost and the time involved. 

The second reason is, that having stopped racing in 2007, I really do miss the enjoyment of building and racing!

And finally, of course, it’s a good way to ‘showcase’ parts that Ron’s Bits supplies and if not, where to get them from.

No comments: